Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Ten players chasing milestones in 2019-20. (The Hockey News)
• Five things to like about new Edmonton Oilers, even if they have just a 20 percent chance of making playoffs. (Edmonton Journal)
• NHL 20 introduces 33 “Alumni Teams,” and the Whalers are among them. (Gamespot)
• Do the 2019-20 Vancouver Canucks have the makings of a contender? (The Hockey Writers)
• Outside the box thinking: The theory of constraints and the Devils. (All about the Jersey)
• The Hurricanes’ magic in goal last season fueled their deep playoff run. Will it happen again? (Canes Country)
• Putting older players on LTIR is getting out of control. (Yahoo Sports)