Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at phtblog@nbcsports.
• Chuck Fletcher’s summer so far is not setting the Flyers up to be in a good place. [Broad Street Hockey]
• The Lightning have added ex-Red Wings head coach to their bench as an assistant. [Lightning]
[NHL free agency tracker 2022: Full list of offseason signings]
• Looking at the likelihood of some of the top NHL free agents signing with the Kraken. [Sound of Hockey]
• On the Oilers and goaltender Jack Campbell: “If you’re of the mind that a $5 million AAV for five seasons — the range in money and term that’s widely being speculated about – is a bit too much or a bit two long for the 30-year-old stopper, that’s fair comment. Regarding the dollars, no question that’s a healthy bump from Campbell’s $1.65 million AAV of last season. Is he a slam-dunk? Is he as good as, say, Darcy Kuemper?” [Oilers Nation]
• Alex Azzi on the Premier Hockey Federation’s newest team in Montreal and the questions about leadership and logistics that come with it. [On Her Turf]