Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at phtblog@nbcsports.
• Flames GM Brad Treliving on re-signing Johnny Gaudreau this summer: “We’re going to move heaven and earth and do everything we possibly can to get Johnny back here. You’ve seen it throughout the season. He’s a top player, not only what he’s done, productivity with the puck this year, but what he’s done without it.” [NHL.com]
• What’s going on with the Penguins’ goaltending and power play of late? [Pensburgh]
• Following the death of owner Eugene Melnyk and a scathing report about how he ran the Senators, it’s time for the franchise to turn a new page. [Sportsnet]
• Don’t look now but the Blues are becoming quite the offensive juggernaut in the Western Conference. [PHT]
• Here are 15 stats that tell the story of the 2021-22 Premier Hockey Federation season. [The Ice Garden]