Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit for the PHT Morning Skate? Email us at phtblog@nbcsports.
• The production and confidence was there for the Wild in Game 6. Can it carry over into Game 7? [Star Tribune]
• Peter is DeBoer is 5-0 in Game 7s. Everything will be on the line for the Golden Knights in Game 7. [Sin Bin Vegas]
• The Canadiens will attempt to force a Game 7 Saturday night in front of 2,500 fans inside Bell Centre. [TSN]
• On the future of the Predators: “There will be uncertainty this offseason. David Poile and John Hynes will have tough decisions to make with this group of players. It’s quite possible next year’s team won’t have the same look at this year’s.” [On the Forecheck]
• Examining the new ownership structure of the NWHL’s Metropolitan Riveters. [The Ice Garden]
• A look at the KHL and their future plans, which may include the NHL. [ESPN]
• Michigan defenseman Owen Power is the No. 1 North American skater in NHL Central Scouting’s final ranking for the 2021 NHL Draft. [NHL.com]