Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit for the PHT Morning Skate? Email us at email@example.com.
• Here’s what players and staff saw when they arrived in the bubbles on Sunday: “Everyone in the bubble must be alone in his or her assigned room. But each team has a meal room, a coaches room and a players lounge. Each lounge has a microwave, fridge, card table, television and gaming console. Each team has been provided a ping-pong table, and teams have added their own entertainment, including golf simulators, and decorations.” [NHL.com]
• The NHL has announced the full rosters for all 24 teams in the Return to Play. [NHL.com]
• This John Chayka split from the Coyotes may need Gary Bettman’s help to resolve. [Sportsnet]
• “John Chayka is a liar and a quitter.” [Coyotes Insider]
• After going through what was thought to be his last round of chemotherapy in April, Dale Hawerchuk’s cancer has unfortunately returned, according to his son. [TSN]
• Once the NHL gets through finishing this season, what should we expect for the 2020-21 schedule? [Spector’s Hockey]