Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit for the PHT Morning Skate? Email us at email@example.com.
• Max Domi, a Type 1 diabetic, on deciding to join the Canadiens for the Stanley Cup Qualifiers: “We’re learning more and more day by day, and I think to have that little buffer there to make sure that when I got here it was super safe — not that it wasn’t at the start — worked out great. Now that I’m here, it’s awesome, and I’m just worried about Game 1 against Pittsburgh and super excited to be part of the group now.” [Sportsnet]
• NHL coaches on reminding players not to break NHL bubble rules. [ESPN]
• Why the Rangers could be the NHL’s next dynasty. [NY Post]
• Connor McDavid on Leon Draisaitl‘s chances at both the Lindsay Award and Hart Trophy: “I think the players [in Pearson voting] will get it right with Leon. Probably should do both but I don’t have a lot of faith in the media [for Hart Trophy].” [Edmonton Journal]
• The voting for the 2019-20 Norris Trophy was a difficult choice. [The Hockey News]