Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from the NHL and around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit for the PHT Morning Skate? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The JOFA line is back for the Predators. [Nashville A to Z Sports]
• CCM Hockey has announced an endorsement agreement with Akim Aliu, founder of the Time to Dream Foundation and co-chair of the newly formed Hockey Diversity Alliance, to work to eradicate racism and intolerance at all levels of hockey. [PR Newswire]
• The Canadiens and Islanders are closer to getting some practice help for Phase 3.
— Dan Milstein-Hockey (@HockeyAgent1) July 21, 2020
• Jack McIlhargey, a former NHL defenseman and assistant coach, died Sunday from cancer at 68. [NHL.com]
• NHL 21 will be released in October and will not be available on PS5 this year. [Operation Sports]
• The story of the two friends rollerblading from Boston to Michigan to raise money for American Cancer Society. [ESPN]
• Catching up with Johan Hedberg. [San Jose Hockey Now]