This week’s Hockey Happy Hour on NBCSN (5-7 p.m. ET) will feature memorable “on this date” games in playoff history.
Six years to the day, Columbus recorded their first home playoff victory in franchise history in Game 4 of the series. The Blue Jackets overcame a three-goal deficit to force overtime, with the tying goal coming in the final minute of play. Nick Foligno netted the game-winner that gave Columbus a 4-3 win.
Kenny Albert and Pierre McGuire had the call from Nationwide Arena in Columbus, Ohio.
Thursday, April 23 on NBCSN
• Our Line Starts with Joel Quenneville – 5 p.m. ET
• #HockeyAtHome: Couples – 5:30 p.m. ET
• Penguins vs. Blue Jackets (2014 Round 1, Game 4) – 6 p.m. ET
OUR LINE STARTS – THUR., 5 P.M. ET, NBCSN
The latest episode of NBC Sports’ weekly NHL podcast will be presented at 5 p.m. ET on NBCSN. Our Line Starts is part of NBC Sports’ growing roster of podcasts spanning the NFL, Premier League, NASCAR, and much more. Click here to listen to the show.
#HOCKEYATHOME: COUPLES – THUR., 5:30 P.M. ET, NBCSN
NBCSN will present a 30-minute program about NHL players and their significant others at 5:30 p.m. ET. The three couples featured in the program are:
- Anaheim Ducks goaltender Ryan Miller and his wife, Noureen DeWulf
- Arizona Coyotes forward Taylor Hall and his girlfriend, Rachel Rush
- New Jersey Devils defenseman Connor Carrick and his wife, Lexi Carrick
Programming will also stream on NBCSports.com and the NBC Sports app.
More information about NBC Sports’ Hockey Happy Hour can be found here.