Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Here’s three potential landing spots for Dustin Byfuglien. (Sportsnet)
• Blues forward Vladimir Tarasenko should dominate when he gets back into the lineup. (Bleedin Blue)
• Check out T.J. Oshie‘s draft story from 2005. You’ll get a kick out of it. (The Hockey News)
• James Reimer wants to see NHL teams play exhibition games if play resumes. (TSN)
• Brad Marchand believes the older teams are going to struggle if the season resumes. (NBC Sports Boston)
• Darcy Kuemper explains what it’s like for him to be stuck at home during the pandemic. (AZ Family)
• On the Forecheck did an interview did an interview with SC Bern GM Florence Schelling. (On the Forecheck)
• The covid-19 pandemic is hitting women’s hockey at a pivotal time. (Lethbridge News Now)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.