Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Artemi Panarin helped a New York City hospital in a big way. (Blue Shirt Banter)
• The hockey world came together to help front-line workers in hospital. (Sportsnet)
• The NHL pause has allowed Ducks head coach Dallas Eakins to reconnect with his family. (OC Register)
• Flyers forward Kevin Hayes discusses what he’s been doing while the season has been on hold. (NBC Sports Philly)
• Flames winger Johnny Gaudreau is chopping wood during the pause. (Calgary Herald)
• Rangers prospect K’Andre Miller was the victim of a racist outburst on a video chat. (TSN)
• There’s a lot for the Columbus Blue Jackets to be excited about right now. (The Rink)
• The best is yet to come for Jake Virtanen. (Canucks Army)
• The Hockey News is re-drafting the top 10 picks of the 2013 NHL Draft. (The Hockey News)
• Sportsnet had a Q&A with Canadiens forward Paul Byron. (Sportsnet)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.