Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sports Illustrated’s Alex Prewitt takes a deeper look at the NHL’s pandemic response. (Sports Illustrated)
• The Ottawa Senators have made some temporary staff reductions because of the covid-19 pandemic. (Ottawa Citizen)
• Stars announcer Jeff K is using his voice to raise money for the team’s foundation. (NHL.com/Stars)
• It’s a strange time for Taylor Hall and other potential unrestricted free agents. (Toronto Sun)
• If the NHL season resumes, Bryan Little could be healthy enough to play for the Jets. (NHL.com)
• Alex Pietrangelo is looking forward to hockey starting again so that he could finally get some rest. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
• The Penguins will get a healthy Brian Dumoulin and John Marino back whenever the NHL season starts again. (Pittsburgh Tribune)
• With development camps likely not happening, it may be more difficult for top prospects to make their respective clubs. (Mile High Hockey)
• The Hobey Baker Hat Trick results are out. (College Hockey News)
• Rotoworld’s Michael Finewax breaks down the top fantasy performances of the season. (Rotoworld)
• The Leafs should go after KHL free agent Alexander Barabanov. (Leafs Nation)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.