Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly says the league is working hard to evaluate all of its options. (Sportsnet)
• The Ottawa Senators are actively monitoring their staff and players after one of their players tested positive for the COVID-19 virus. (TSN)
• The Kings were the last team to play the Senators before the NHL hiatus, and they said on Wednesday that so far no member of their organization has exhibited symptoms. (Kings)
• Looking at the most colorful jerseys in NHL history. (Hockey By Design)
• Gritty is still looking at for you, hockey fans. (NBC Philadelphia)