Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Examining the Hall of Fame credentials for Henrik and Daniel Sedin. (TSN)
• The numbers that defined the Sedin’s career. (Sportsnet)
• The Mighty Ducks sequel series. (Variety)
• The Jason Zucker trade makes sense for the Pittsburgh Penguins on every level. (Pensburgh)
• Tyler Seguin is lacking goals for the Dallas Stars. (Rotoworld)
• With Connor McDavid sidelined it is time for Leon Draisaitl to put the Edmonton Oilers on his back. (The Hockey News)
• Victor Olofsson and Kyle Okposo could return for the Buffalo Sabers. (Buffalo Hockey Beat)
• The Montreal Canadiens have to decide at what point they will start selling players. (Habs Eyes On The Prize)
• Cole Bardeau has been recalled by the New York Islanders due to Casey Cizikas‘ injury. (Lighthouse Hockey)
• Detroit Red Wings forward Anthony Mantha has an ambitious plan for the rest of this season. (Detroit Free Press)
• San Jose Sharks defenseman Brent Burns shows Mario Ferraro how to better protect himself. (NBC Bay Area)
• Trading Josh Manson would be a very tough but also very beneficial move for the Anaheim Ducks. (Anaheim Calling)
• Carter Hart‘s new goalie mask for the Philadelphia Flyers honors Ray Emery. (NBC Philadelphia)
• Why a Josh Anderson trade should not be a priority for the Boston Bruins. (Bruins Daily)
Adam Gretz is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @AGretz.