Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• The Hockey News looks at the top 10 pending RFA defenders. (The Hockey News)
• The Anaheim Ducks could move Ryan Miller, but he would have to be up for it. (The Fourth Period)
• Jesperi Kotkaniemi needs to feel like “the guy” again. (Sportsnet)
• Who is the best scorer of all-time?. (ESPN)
• The St. Louis Blues will retire Chris Pronger’s no. 44 next season. (NHL.com/Blues)
• Expect Tyler Seguin to finish the season strong after a slow start. (The Point)
[NHL ON NBCSN: Ovechkin’s chase for 700th goal continues Monday]
• The upcoming NHL Stadium Series will put a spotlight on Air Force Hockey. (NHL.com)
• Longtime Montreal Canadiens doctor David Mulder has been on the job for 50 years. Hist first patient was Bobby Orr. (Montreal Gazette)
• It took her some time, but Alex Carpenter is finally making a name for herself with Team USA’s Women’s team. (New York Times)
• Can Alex Ovechkin, Auston Matthews and David Pastrnak hit the 60-goal mark this season? (Yahoo)
• Morgan Rielly‘s health will affect the way the Leafs approach the trade deadline. (Toronto Sun)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.