Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Check out Elliotte Friedman’s latest 31 Thoughts blog post. (Sportsnet)
• The Hockey News breaks down some of this year’s “almost All-Stars”. (The Hockey News)
• Ryan O'Reilly is confident that the Blues can win the Stanley Cup again. (NHL.com)
• David Krejci‘s new line could help spark the Bruins. (WEEI)
• Is it time for the Habs to trade Tomas Tatar? (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• The Devils have three players that need to keep rolling. (Pucks and Pitchforks)
• With Dougie Hamilton out, the Hurricanes need Brett Pesce to take his game to another level. (Cardiac Cane)
• Raw Charge believes Brayden Point deserves Hart Trophy consideration. (Raw Charge)
• The Rangers should trade one of their goalies right now. (New York Post)
• Each Penguins player was given a grade for the midway point of the season. (Pensburgh)
• AZ Central did a Q&A with Coyotes general manager John Chayka. (AZ Central)
• Which forwards should the Anaheim Ducks trade away? (Anaheim Calling)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.