Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Craig Berube is looking forward to taking part in his first All-Star game. (NHL.com)
• Which coach will be the next one to get the axe? (The Hockey News)
• Here’s a trade deadline preview for the Metropolitan Division. (Nova Caps Fans)
• Sportsnet takes a deeper look at the relationship between defensemen in the NHL. (Sportsnet)
• Find out how Zach Hyman‘s father bankrolled a hockey empire. (Toronto Star)
• Cory Schneider might be on his last legs with the New Jersey Devils. (All About the Jersey)
• Has Ryan Dzingel been a good pick up for the Carolina Hurricanes? (Cardiac Cane)
• The Rangers will probably be sellers at the deadline, but how trade-able are all their players? (Blue Line Station)
• Bo Horvat had a really good month of January. (Canucks Army)
• The San Jose Sharks may have to give Joe Thornton his Ray Bourque moment. (Fear the Fin)
• The Ducks need to make some moves if they’re going to improve, but who should they get rid of? (Anaheim Calling)
• B.C. police officer Meghan Agosta will be participating in this weekend’s All-Star Game. (Kelowna Now)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.