Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Seattle general manager Ron Francis comes under heavy criticism for his handling of the Carolina Hurricanes player abuse situation. [Seattle Times]
• Former Detroit Red Wings forward Johan Franzen opens up about his time playing for Mike Babcock, telling a Swedish newspaper outlet that Babcock is the worst person he has ever met. [Detroit Free Press]
• Who (and what) the Pittsburgh Penguins need to lean on to get through this tough injury stretch. [Pensburgh]
• A new app allows players to rate coaches, agents. [USA Today]
• The Philadelphia Flyers capped off a special November and entered December with their most points since the 1995-96 Eric Lindros season. [NBC Philadelphia]
• The Arizona Coyotes’ tumultuous November still produces a lot of positives. [AZ Central]