Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Who are the elite, good and replaceable goalies in the NHL? (Pension Plan Puppets)
• Teammates and rivals share their stories about Hall-of-Famer Hayley Wickenheiser. (Sportsnet)
• Canadiens rookies Nick Suzuki and Cale Fleury have improved every game. (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• Find out how the Washington Capitals have looked through 20 games. (Russian Machine Never Breaks)
• What’s wrong with Sergei Bobrovsky? (The Rat Trick)
• Jim Rutherford put the final touches on his Hall-of-Fame career by fixing the Penguins. (Pensburgh)
• Robby Fabbri has given the Red Wings’ second line a spark. (MLive.com)
• The Golden Knights have had a different start to the season than they did one year ago. (Sinbin.Vegas)
• How much has Patrik Laine really improved this season? (Arctic Ice Hockey)
• Martin Jones has been key during San Jose’s six-game winning streak. (NBC Sports Bay Area)
• Stars head coach Jim Montgomery was once traded for Guy Carbonneau. (Dallas Morning News)
• Jason Zucker is struggling to find the back of the net. (Hockey Wilderness)
• Here are five players that are providing the least amount of value right now. (The Hockey News)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.