Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Radko Gudas wants to make a grand return to Philadelphia with his new team. (Russian Machine Never Breaks)
• Sean Couturier‘s line has been really strong for the Flyers, but how do they compare to Boston’s top line? (Broad Street Hockey)
• Devils veteran Andy Greene‘s season has been surprising so far. (All About the Jersey)
• Who is Sebastian Aho? (Cardiac Cane)
• It’s time for the Canadiens to sign Victor Mete to a long-term contract extension. (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• Jason Spezza has a soft spot for Don Cherry, but he understands Sportsnet’s decision to part ways with him. (Toronto Star)
• The next five games are really important for the Florida Panthers. (The Rat Trick)
• Jared McCann has been a nice find for the Pittsburgh Penguins. (Pensburgh)
• Blackhawks head coach Jeremy Colliton explains why his team made a certain schematic change. (NBC Sports Chicago)
• The Golden Knights are reportedly searching for a mobile defenseman. (Sinbin.Vegas)
• It’s taken some time, but Kevin Fiala is finally starting to fit in with the Wild. (Hockey Wilderness)
• What’s it like to live in Connor McDavid‘s shadow? Leon Draisaitl tells ESPN.com.
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.