Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• The Blue Jackets’ power play has struggled this season and it’s time for someone to come up with some answers. (The Cannon)
• A contract extension between the Bruins and Torey Krug is still a work in progress. (WEEI)
• Former Bruin Dennis Seidenberg is retiring. (NBC Sports Boston)
• Ivan Provorov has been solid for the Flyers so far this season. (Broad Street Hockey)
• Is it time for the Hurricanes to add Cam Ward to their coaching staff? (Cardiac Cane)
• The Lightning added some pieces over the summer, but how have they fit in so far? (Raw Charge)
• Michael Hutchinson hasn’t performed well in his role as backup goalie for the Leafs, so here are some other options for them. (Leafs Nation)
• Expect the Colorado Avalanche to win the Central Division by a big margin. (Mile High Hockey)
• Jonathan Toews is struggling offensively right now. (Chicago Tribune)
• Vladimir Tarasenko has the potential to score 100 points this season. (Bleedin’ Blue)
• Which players are scoring goals for the Arizona Coyotes in 2019-20? (Five for Howling)
• The stats crew at T-Mobile Arena seem to padding the Golden Knights’ stats when it comes to takeaways. (Sinbin.Vegas)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.