Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Corey Perry on facing his old mates Thursday night: “It’s going to be exciting to see everybody. There’s a lot of good memories. A lot of good hockey people with that organization. You are going to have lifelong friends forever when you are there that long. We still keep in contact with certain people.” [NHL.com]
• How Ralph Krueger has helped turn around the 2019-20 Sabres. [ESPN]
• Will the Sabres fade away as they did last season? [The Hockey News]
• Luca Sbisa has been claimed on waivers by the Jets. [CP via Winnipeg Free Press]
• Cracks are starting to show in the Oilers’ good start. [Sportsnet]
• Interesting read on sleep science and the Blue Jackets. [Blue Jackets]