Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Sabres head coach Ralph Krueger is the most interesting man in hockey. (Montreal Gazette)
• What changes should the Devils consider after two games? (All About the Jersey)
• Travis Sanheim and Matt Niskanen have been leading the way for the Flyers on defense. (Broadstreet Hockey)
• Trevor van Riemsdyk is close to returning from injury, but who will he replace on the Carolina blue line once he comes back. (Cardiac Cane)
• Brayden Point is close to making his regular season debut for the Bolts. (Raw Charge)
• Check out the list of four Maple Leafs who have impressed through four games. (Leafs Nation)
• Who benefits most from the Vladislav Namestnikov trade in New York? (New York Post)
• Tyson Jost has been good in the first couple of games this season, but he’s also been unlucky. (Mile High Hockey)
• Blackhawks top prospect Kirby Dach is dealing with a concussion. When is he going to make his NHL debut? (NBC Sports Chicago)
• Sammy Blais has become a secret weapon for the defending Stanley Cup Champions. (St. Louis Game-Time)
• Can Quinn Hughes unlock Tyler Myers‘ power-play potential? (Canucks Army)
• Matt Duchene has lived up to the hype so far in Nashville. (Predlines)
• Travis Yost has four takeaways from the first week of the hockey season. (TSN)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.