Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Here are five bold predictions for the Boston Bruins in 2019-20. (NBC Sports Boston)
• Caps rookie Martin Fehervary modelled his game after Michal Kempny and now the two are playing on the same team. (Washington Post)
• Could the Devils have three 30-goal scorers this season? Here’s some bold predictions for their 2019-20 season. (NJ.com)
• In order for them to have success, the Flyers will have to rely on Carter Hart and Alain Vigneault. (Philly.com)
• Tyson Barrie had an awesome debut for the Toronto Maple Leafs. (Toronto Star)
• How often will the Rangers use Henrik Lundqvist this season? (New York Post)
• Red Wings GM Steve Yzerman learned many important lessons during the 14-year drought the team went through between 1983 and 1997. (Detroit News)
• Dominik Kubalik has dreamed of playing in the NHL and now he’ll get to suit up for the ‘Hawks in his home country of the Czech Republic. (Chicago Tribune)
• The Ducks need to make sure they become more disciplined in 2019-20. (Anaheim Calling)
• The pressure is mounting on Flames GM Brad Treliving. (Calgary Herald)
• Philadelphia Flyers founder Ed Snider will be honored with a mural in South Philadelphia. (CBS Philly)
• Matt Duchene and Filip Forsberg will be a dynamic duo for the Nashville Predators. (Predlines)
• Marian Hossa is a peace with being forced to leave professional hockey. (NHL)
• Ducks head coach Dallas Eakins is used to long and difficult journeys. (ESPN)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.