Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Nova Caps asks one question for each team in the NHL. (NovaCapsFans.com)
• Paying players in their 30s is rarely a good idea for NHL general managers. (TSN)
• Are the Florida Panthers the team to beat? Aaron Ekblad believes so. (NHL.com)
• John Moore had a good start to his tenure with the Bruins, but things went bad in a hurry. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
• This pair of ex-brother in-laws went to court for a dispute involving Montreal Canadiens season tickets. (Montreal Gazette)
• Forward depth has become an issue for the Vegas Golden Knights all of a sudden. (Sinbin.Vegas)
• Joe Thornton should be the first Sharks player to be honored after his career. (NBC Sports Bay Area)
• What will Mats Zuccarello bring to the Minnesota Wild lineup this year? (Hockey Wilderness)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.