Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Matt Grzelcyk showed his value to the Bruins during their run to the Stanley Cup Final. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
• Taylor Hall will make or break the New Jersey Devils’ upcoming season. (All About the Jersey)
• Where does James van Riemsdyk fit in with this edition of the Philadelphia Flyers. (NBC Sports Philadelphia)
• Maybe the Toronto Maple Leafs shouldn’t sign Mitch Marner to a contract extension. (Toronto Star)
• The Panthers should keep Aaron Ekblad and Keith Yandle apart on the ice. (The Rat Trick)
• Former NHLer Joe Murphy is homeless again and he’s refusing help from the people around him. (Detroit Free Press)
• The San Jose Sharks’ original teal jersey is the best one in franchise history. (NBC Sports Bay Area)
• Alexander Radulov deserves to get the same superstar treatment that Jamie Benn and Tyler Seguin got. (Defending Big D)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.