Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Cam Neely and Jeremy Jacobs were impressed by Zdeno Chara‘s level of courage throughout the Stanley Cup Final. (WEEI)
• It’s going to be a really interesting off-season for Torey Krug. (Bruins Daily)
• The Canadiens should force the Jets’ hand by going after Nikolaj Ehlers. (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• Could the Capitals move up or down in the first round of the NHL Entry Draft? (NBC Sports Washington)
• ESPN looked at how former first overall pick Patrik Stefan was able to move on from a disappointing career. (ESPN)
• The Hockey News got to chat with Penguins star Sidney Crosby at the NHL Awards. (The Hockey News)
• Will Barry Trotz and/or Robin Lehner come away with major awards in Vegas? (Newsday)
• What does the ideal Henrik Lundqvist trade scenario look like? (New York Post)
• Rasmus Dahlin had one of the best rookie seasons in Sabres history. (Buffalo Hockey Beat)
• It doesn’t sound like Joe Thornton is ready to hang up his skates just yet. (NHL.com)
• Flames forward Sean Monahan believes his teammates Mark Giordano is a no-brainer for the Norris Trophy. (Flames Nation)
• What do the Vegas Golden Knights look for in a draft pick? (Sinbin.Vegas)
• Neal Pionk was shocked when he found out he was being traded to the Jets. (Winnipeg Free Press)
• Bobby Brink might be the first player from Minnesota taken in the 2019 NHL Entry Draft. (Minneapolis StarTribune)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.