Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• If Matt Grzelcyk is cleared to play in Game 7, should the Bruins play him? (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
• The Stanley Cup is the Bruins’ to lose in Game 7 against the St. Louis Blues. (NBC Sports Boston)
• Tuukka Rask has a chance to turn in another stellar performance on Wednesday night. (Bruins Daily)
• Jake Gardiner‘s defensive shortcomings might be overblown. (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• What does the Tampa Bay Lightning’s all-time roster look like? (Raw Charge)
• The NHL needs to update their rulebook. It’s not the officials’ fault that they keep messing up. (Pension Plan Puppets)
• The New York Rangers won’t be shy about buying out players this summer. (New York Post)
• The Florida Panthers should take a run at signing free-agent defenseman Anton Stralman. (The Rat Trick)
• It won’t be easy for the Blues to win it all, but they’re still in a good spot. (St. Louis Game-Time)
• Don’t try to convince Blues fans that getting to Game 7 is better than winning it all on home ice. (Bleedin’ Blue)
• Ryan O'Reilly is ready to leave everything out on the ice in his 108th game of the season. (The Hockey News)
• Bruce Cassidy and Craig Berube have had a ton of success during their second chances in the NHL. (TSN)
• Paul Stastny is keeping up with his father’s legacy. (Sinbin.Vegas)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.