Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Does it make sense for a rebuilding Senators team to bring back Erik Karlsson? (TSN)
• Losing Zdeno Chara for the remainder of the Stanley Cup Final would be awful news for the Boston Bruins. (The Hockey News)
• Connor McDavid is dying to get the Edmonton Oilers back in the Stanley Cup Playoffs. (NHL.com)
• If he signs with the Flyers, Kevin Hayes could help Nolan Patrick in a big way. (NBC Sports Philly)
• What happens if the Maple Leafs trade Nazem Kadri? (Leafs Nation)
• What should the Rangers’ game plan be in free agency? (Blue Seat Blogs)
• The Florida might draft a goalie in the first round of the NHL Entry Draft. (Miami Herald)
• The Pittsburgh Penguins are starting to find out just how difficult it is to build a roster after going on multiple Stanley Cup runs. (Pittsburgh Tribune)
• There are several different players the Red Wings can take at no. 6 overall. MLive.com lists 10 possibilities. (MLive.com)
• The Colorado Avalanche might want to pursue Artemi Panarin in free agency. (Denver Post)
• The St. Louis Blues’ fourth line has been playing with lots of grit and courage. (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
• A trade involving Jason Zucker and Adam Henrique could make sense for the Ducks and Wild. (Anaheim Calling)
• If the Flames are looking for cap relief, they should consider trading T.J. Brodie. (Flames Nation)
• Can teams win it all if they have players that make more than $8 million per season? (Sinbin.Vegas)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.