Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Patrick Roy and Sens GM Pierre Dorion were spotted leaving a hotel in Montreal on Tuesday. (Ottawa Citizen)
• TSN’s Travis Yost breaks down whether or not Patrick Roy is a good fit for the Ottawa Senators. (TSN)
• Should women’s hockey align with the NHL? It may not be as good of an idea as you think. (The Hockey News)
• Brandon Carlo‘s first Stanley Cup playoff has been pretty positive. (NHL)
• Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson is leaving the Boston Bruins to sign in the Swedish Hockey League. (Stanley Cup of Chowder)
• Brett Kulak went from being a minor leaguer to a key contributor on the Canadiens’ blue line. (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• Find out how soccer could be the key to fixing officiating in the NHL. (NBC Sports Washington)
• What should the Flyers expect from Sean Couturier next season? (Broad Street Hockey)
• The Flyers should also add a number two center this offseason so that they can move Nolan Patrick further down the depth chart. (Philly.com)
• Can the Tampa Bay Lightning find the cap space to bring Erik Karlsson into the fold. (Raw Charge)
• Pens forward Dominik Simon has been an offensive force for the Czech Republic at the Worlds. (Pensburgh)
• What should the Avalanche be targeting in free agency and how much money do they have to spend? (Mile High Hockey)
• Sportsnet breaks down seven teams that are in salary cap trouble. (Sportsnet)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.