1. Jakob Silfverberg, Anaheim Ducks
Silfverberg was involved in three of Anaheim’s four goals during their 4-3 win over the San Jose Sharks. After helping set up the Ducks’ first two goals, Silfverberg put the game to bed 38 seconds into overtime to clinch the victory for Anaheim.
2. Ryan Donato, Minnesota Wild
One-third of Minnesota’s “Kid Line” set up both Wild goals during a 2-1 win over the Washington Capitals. The two points earned helped move Minnesota back into Western Conference wild card spot with seven games to go. Donato now has 13 points in 14 games since being dealt to the Wild.
3. Rickard Rakell, Anaheim Ducks
Rakell tallied twice and assisted on the OT winner, helping the Ducks to go two-for-three on the power play. The goals were Rakell’s first in seven games. He now has 13 on the season.
Highlights of the Night
• Silfverberg has five multi-point games this season and four in his last 18 games:
• Jordan Greenway powered his way to the net for his 12th of the season and finished off with some nice stick handling:
Factoids of the Night
• Donato’s assist on Greenway’s goal was the 10,000th point in Wild franchise history.
Wild 2, Capitals 1
Ducks 4, Sharks 3 (OT)