Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Carey Price got to meet Jacques Plante’s son over the weekend. (NHL.com)
• Evander Kane is using hockey as a distraction from the heartbreaking situation he and his wife are going through. (Mercury News)
• The Sharks probably want to avoid playing the Golden Knights in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs. (NBC Sports Bay Area)
• Now that Nikita Kucherov and Connor McDavid have hit the 100-point mark, The Hockey News looks at which other players can reach that number. (The Hockey News)
• The Canadiens will likely miss the playoffs, but at least they’re heading on the right track. (Habs Eyes on the Prize)
• Even though the Devils have taken a step back this season, their fans need to be patient with Ray Shero. (Pucks and Pitchforks)
• The Golden Knights are one of the more aggressive teams when it comes to pulling their goaltender. (Sinbin.Vegas)
• Josh Anderson continues to be one of the key contributors on the Columbus Blue Jackets roster. (The Cannon)
• The Boston Bruins really embraced the aura of Conor McGregor on Saturday night. (Bruins Daily)
• Shane Wright is embracing the challenge of being an exceptional player. (Canadian Press)
• Alex DeBrincat and Dylan Strome have changed the path the Blackhawks are on. (Sportsnet)
• Finally, here’s Lee Stecklein with the OT goal to give the Minnesota Whitecaps the 2019 NWHL Isobel Cup: (The Ice Garden)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at email@example.com or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.