Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• Why the Boston Bruins should do everything they can to acquire Mark Stone from the Ottawa Senators. (WEEI)
• Should the Philadelphia Flyers really go after Oilers goalie Cam Talbot? (Broad Street Hockey)
• After struggling for a while, the Washington Capitals’ third line is finally back on track. (Washington Post)
• When healthy, Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Ryan Murray has been a difference maker for the his team. (Columbus Dispatch)
• The acquisition of Nino Niederreiter has changed the way the Carolina Hurricanes will approach the trade deadline. (Canes Country)
• The New York Rangers may move several pieces at the trade deadline, but they’re doing everything they can to put those players at ease. (New York Post)
• Is Mark Giordano a legitimate Norris Trophy candidate for the Calgary Flames? (The Hockey News)
• TSN’s Frank Seravalli breaks down the Flames’ trade options for a goalie. (TSN.ca)
• Anaheim Calling looks at potential head coaching options for the Anaheim Ducks. (Anaheim Calling)
• The secondary-market ticket prices for Golden Knights games are down 27 percent. (Sinbin.Vegas)
Joey Alfieri is a writer for Pro Hockey Talk on NBC Sports. Drop him a line at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow him on Twitter @joeyalfieri.