• Despite not winning the Stanley Cup, the Vegas Golden Knights had an incredible inaugural season. (Sportsnet)
• The Washington Capitals celebrated in style last night, as they racked up a $100,000 bill at their post-Stanley Cup party. (TMZ)
• The Texas Stars beat the Toronto Marlies in Game 4 of the Calder Cup Final. This best-of-seven series is all tied up 2-2. (Canadian Press)
• The Capitals and their fans have gone through years of playoff heartbreak, but that finally all paid off on Thursday night. (Washington Post)
• Seeing the Capitals celebrate a championship victory at T-Mobile arena wasn’t exactly fun for the locals. (Las Vegas Sun)
• It’s been a great few hours for Alex Ovechkin. Not only because he’s now a Stanley Cup Champion, but also because he and his wife are expecting their first child. (Russian Machine Never Breaks)
• What does a Stanley Cup title mean to the fans in Washington? NBC Sports Washington breaks it down for us. (NBC Sports Washington)
• Up top, check out the highlights from the final game of the 2017-18 regular season. If you haven’t figured it out by now, the Capitals won the Stanley Cup.
• Young fan Keelan Moxley remembers what it was like to get a puck from Caps forward Brett Connolly before Game 2 of Washington’s first-round series against the Blue Jackets.