• Up top, check out the highlights from last night’s game between the Capitals and Predators.
• Even though everyone was showing the Sedins love last night, there have been many times where they’ve been disrespected during their careers. (Spector’s Hockey)
• Minnesota Duluth reached the national title game thanks to two goals in the first three minutes of action against Ohio State. (USCHO)
• Canadiens prospect Jake Evans scored a last-second goal to push Notre Dame over Michigan in the other Frozen Four game. So it’ll be Minnesota Duluth vs. Notre Dame in the final. (College Hockey News)
• The Hughes brothers could become the first American family to have all three siblings be selected in the first round of the NHL draft. Keep an eye on 16-year-old Jack, who’s the early favorite to be selected first overall in 2019. (ESPN)
• Former Oilers owner Peter Pocklington is in some hot water, as he’s been charged with securities fraud in California. (CBC.ca)
• The Stanley Cup made an appearance on the LA Valiant Campus: