• Yesterday marked the start of the first ever Arab Club Cup Championship. The tournament, which will take place in Abu Dhabi, could help countries like Egypt fall in love with hockey. (ESPN)
• The Michigan Wolverines have been riding their top line through the NCAA Frozen Four Tournament. They’ll take on Notre Dame for a spot in the title game. (USCHO.com)
• Despite losing five or their top six scorers from last year, Minnesota-Duluth has managed to to make it back to the Frozen Four. They’ll have to get through Ohio State to make it to the final. (College Hockey News)
• Predators forward Filip Forsberg is getting hot at the perfect time. “When he’s going, he’s a big-time threat out there,” Ryan Johansen said. “Great time for him to start ramping his game up. … He’s a motivated player right now.” (Tennessean)
• Avs first-rounder Cale Maker has decided to return to UMass for another year. He was drafted fourth overall last June. (Mile High Hockey)
• Amanda Kessel discussed beating Canada at the Olympics, obstacles she got through in her career, the cool things she got to do after winning gold, and more in this Q & A. (Athletes Quarterly)
• Up top, check out the highlights from last night’s game between the Lightning and Bruins.