• On Sunday night, Winnipeg’s Patrik Laine was cut open by a Roman Josi high stick. He suffered a pretty nasty gash on his face, but all he cared about was making sure his beard was intact. (Winnipeg Sun)
• Most of the Original Six teams have been pretty bad throughout this season. (Sports Illustrated)
• St. Cloud State head coach Bob Motzko is leaving his current job to become the head coach of the University of Minnesota. (College Hockey News)
• This news marketing producer was pretty excited about leaving a deposit for Seattle hockey season tickets. (Icethetics.co)
• Here’s an awesome article about how certain hockey players became Christians and how it helped them throughout their careers. (The Sin Bin)
• A lot has gone wrong for the Blue Jackets this season, but they’ve managed to overcome a lot of adversity. (The Cannon)
• Are the Golden Knights embarrassing the NHL as a whole? You shouldn’t be able to make a team from scratch and be competitive in year one, argues this Faxes from Uncle Dale writer.