• The Golden Knights’ defensive play seems to be slipping a little bit over the last few games. (SinBin.Vegas)
• The Blues have been hit pretty hard by the injury bug in the last couple of days. Where do they go from here? (St. Louis Post-Dispatch)
• Even though the ‘Hawks lost some toughness when they traded Ryan Hartman and Tommy Wingels, head coach Joel Quenneville insists that the players on his team will stand up for each other. (Chicago Tribune)
• The Panthers have used a strong counter-attack and good goaltending to get themselves back in the Eastern Conference playoff picture. (The Rat Trick)
• The Rangers haven’t recalled top prospects Lias Andersson and Filip Chytil from the minors, but expect that to happen in the next few weeks. (New York Post)
• Up top, check out the highlights from last night’s tilt between the Maple Leafs and Sabres.
• On Tuesday morning, the NHL announced their Global Series schedule for next season. The Devils and Oilers will battle in Sweden, while the Jets and Panthers will play in Finland. New Jersey will also wrap up their preseason in Switzerland and the Oilers will play an exhibition game in Germany. (Associated Press)
• Team USA’s gold-medal winning women’s hockey team made an appearance on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon: