Welcome to the PHT Morning Skate, a collection of links from around the hockey world. Have a link you want to submit? Email us at email@example.com.
• The Mark Streit groupies are everywhere.
• The Edmonton Oilers don’t need to blow it up, they just need to regroup. [Oilers Nation]
• Congrats to Milan Hejduk, who had his No. 23 raised to the rafters at Pepsi Center on Saturday night. [Denver Post]
• It was 20 years ago that Chris Bourque was rooting for his dad and Canada in the 1998 Olympics. Now he’ll be representing the U.S. [Olympic Talk]
• U.S. Olympian Bobby Butler talks about the viral moment when he told his dad he would be representing his country in PyeongChang. [Sporting News]
• Canada will announce their Olympic roster later this week and thanks to an agreement with the CHL there could be some junior players making the team. [The Hockey News]
• Tweaks could be coming to the NHL Skills Competition. [Sportsnet]
• A deep look at just how bad things are for the Buffalo Sabres this season. [Buffalo News]