My goodness, it’s happening. The playoffs are about to begin.
Wednesday’s first night is a busy one, with three games full of intrigue and star power. Here’s how you can watch them all.
Detroit Red Wings at Tampa Bay Lightning (Game 1)
It all kicks off on NBCSN. Coverage began at 6 pm ET while puck drops soon after seven. You can stream it via the link below:
A few things to consider heading in:
- Tyler Johnson is a game-time decision for tonight.
- Jimmy Howard looks to be the Game 1 starter instead of Petr Mrazek.
- Also, it looks like Pavel Datsyuk and Henrik Zetterberg are lining up together on Wednesday.
New York Rangers at Pittsburgh Penguins (Game 1)
While Red Wings – Lightning goes on NBCSN, Rangers – Penguins kicks off shortly after 8 pm ET on USA. Both can be streamed if you’re bold and go with two screens (or more?).
- Penguins hope to break their losing streak against the Rangers in the playoffs.
- It’s unclear if Marc-Andre Fleury can go in Game 1.
Chicago Blackhawks at St. Louis Blues (Game 1)
The last Game 1 airs on NBCSN tonight. Puck drop happens around 9:30 pm ET. You can stream it via the link below.
- Blues finally feel healthy heading into the playoffs.
Want an idea about all the Game 1’s? Here you go.