“The Hamburglar” hasn’t stolen many games for the Ottawa Senators this season, but there’s still time.
Andrew Hammond will get the start on Sunday, his second game back after missing more than a month from mid-November to mid-December.
While Hammond has been limited to a 2-1-2 record in 2015-16, he’s quietly been strong individually with a .929 save percentage.
Craig Anderson has been the workhorse for much of this season for Ottawa, yet one would believe that the Sens would like to see a little more of Hammond.
It’s unclear who will be across Hammond on the other end of the ice for Tampa Bay, although Ben Bishop is the reasonable guess at this point.
- Ryan Miller suits up for the Vancouver Canucks while Roberto Luongo‘s in net for the Florida Panthers.
- Cory Schneider plays for the New Jersey Devils. Tuukka Rask is a best guess for the Boston Bruins.
- Karri Ramo hopes to maintain recent momentum with the Calgary Flames while Petr Mrazek gets the nod for the Detroit Red Wings.
- Braden Holtby will probably be the guy for the Capitals; Henrik Lundqvist starts for the Rangers.
- Best guesses: Martin Jones for the Sharks and Corey Crawford for the Blackhawks.