As promised, here’s video footage of Sidney Crosby and Pittsburgh Penguins GM Ray Shero’s press conference clarifying the star center’s neck issues:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
Want further reading material on that matter?
- Here’s the most recent post recapping the press conference.
- The Penguins medical staff’s review revealed “no evidence” of a neck fracture – past or present.
- An anonymous doctor believes that Crosby should retire.
- Crosby’s pal Tom Brady recommended one of the specialists he’s visiting.
- A Pittsburgh columnist stirred a frenzy wondering how the Penguins staff could supposedly miss a broken neck.
- Amid all the drama, don’t forget that Crosby has been skating.