Minnesota Wild goalie Jose Theodore (60) stops a shot by the Anaheim Ducks in the second period of a NHL hockey game in Anaheim, Calif., Friday, Feb. 25, 2011. The Wild won 3-2 in overtime. (AP Photo/Lori Shepler)
Players of the Night:
Highlights of the Night:
Ryan Hartman, untouchable:
Matt Murray did this two nights ago. Deja vu:
Two-pad stack alert:
Factoids of the Night:
The season can’t end fast enough for the Oilers:
The Golden Knights are creeping toward another record:
Evgeni Malkin hits 900:
- Blackhawks fans tossed after racist taunts toward Capitals’ Devante Smith-Pelly
- Cam Talbot, furious with overturned goal, launches expletive-laden tirade
- Should Miles Wood be suspended after boarding Vladislav Namestnikov?
- Nathan MacKinnon set for return after eight-game layoff
- No NHL players means more mistakes and goals at Olympics
- NHL Playoff Race: The teams still in it and the teams that are out of it
Kings 4, Sabres 2
Ducks 3, Wild 2 (SO)
Senators 6, Rangers 3
Coyotes 1, Oilers 0
Golden Knights 3, Canadiens 3
Devils 4, Lightning 3
Penguins 5, Maple Leafs 3
Red Wings 3, Predators 1
Blackhawks 7, Capitals 1
Canucks 6, Bruins 1
Panthers 6, Flames 3
DSP did not speak with the media following the game, which the Capitals lost 7-1.
February is Hockey is For Everyone month in the NHL.
The Blackhawks issued a statement following the game
He won’t have much of a defense, it would seem.
Both Namestnikov and Sustr had to leave the game, but both returned in the third period.
The Devils won the game 4-3. Guess who scored the game-winner…
But this one the Situation Room got right.